Goa, the party-state of India, is one of the best destinations for a perfect holiday. You can visit Goa any time of the year. The natural beauty coupled with the mesmerizing tropical environment makes Goa a dream tour for you. It is one of the most popular vacation spots on the globe. Thousands of people visit Goa each year from all around the world. It is popular for both its beautiful beaches and historical significance.
Relax and Enjoy
If you plan to visit Goa, you must take some time off from your daily routine work. It is because Goa has some of the best tourist spots. The exotic beaches of Goa are a natural crowd puller. The food and the ambience here are scrumptious that will excite you. There are as many as thirty-five beaches in Goa, and each one of them is unique. Some of the beaches are serene from the usual commercial beaches where you can relax and spend some quality time with your loved ones. These beaches are one of the top destinations for couples to visit in Goa. You can check out how to get paid to travel along with enjoyment.
Nature at its Best
Goa is famous for its beaches as it provides you with the best of the best. It has various attractions in the form of a wide range of water sports. Hence if you are not used to these activities, you must try a hand in any of them to experience. The white sand of the beaches backed by beautiful palm trees will give you a scintillating experience. It is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit Goa as it is a haven for relaxation combined with excitement.
Heaven on Earth
Every year thousands of tourists flock to Goa from all over the world as it is one of the most desired destinations. One of the best places to visit Goa apart from the beaches is Dudhsagar waterfalls. The water flow that falls from a certain height of an almost steep mountain is pure white. The scenic beauty is beyond your imagination and will make you feel heaven on earth. If you are adventurous, you can trek your way towards the Dudhsagar waterfalls as it is worth a watch. The experience of watching this waterfall from a close distance is impressive.
Nightlife in Goa
If you are on tour to Goa with your friends, you must pay a visit to the clubs. There are many top clubs located in various places of Goa, and each of them offers the best services. One of the best places to visit in Goa with friends is the clubs in remote areas. These clubs will offer you luxury at their best. The food, groovy beats, along with a swimming pool, will hypnotize you. The colorful lights, along with the exquisite decors of the clubs, will take you to a dreamland. It is an experience of a lifetime, and that is why the clubs are one of the best places to visit in Goa.
1. North Goa
North Goa is a paradise of fun and activities. It is packed with a thrilling experience that you will never forget and urges you to return to this favorite spot again. North Goa is beautiful at its best. The natural beaches coupled with your favorite food provide a perfect ambience for relaxation. You will also experience the rich culture of Goa, along with historical places, churches, and temples. The market is the best place for shoppers as you will get all the items at a lesser price.
- Baga Beach – Goa itself is a hub for tourist attractions as you can visit both north and south Goa. The best place to visit in North Goa is the famous Baga Beach. You will not find a more exciting place like this as it is a package of fun and excitement coupled with mouth-watering food. You can live a life in Baga Beach. The water sport activities will indulge you to try it at least once to get a fantastic experience. There are also many other beaches worth mentioning in North Goa where you can enjoy in the same proportion.
- Ballista of Bom Jesus – One of the must-visit places in Goa is the historical church Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is more than 400 years old. The key attraction of this church is that it has the mummy of St. Francis Xavier.
- Arpora Night Market – If you are a shopaholic, you cannot miss the Goan markets, especially the Arpora Night market. It is a haven for people who have a passion for shopping. You will get a variety of items of your choice and all at a price that is beyond imagination.
2. South Goa
South Goa also has an equal proportion of excitement and adventure. The sand-kissed beaches, exotic locales, hill spots, and paddy fields make it one of the best places to visit in South Goa. It is also called the land of natural beaches and waterfalls. You will find many famous temples and churches all around South Goa. It is also a place where you will get a peek of rich Portuguese culture.
- Palolem Beach – Palolem beach is one of the most spectacular beaches of South Goa. You will get a thrilling experience once you put your feet on this beach. The scenic beauty coupled with adventurous sports activities is just incredible. It is a perfect place to party with your friends and loved ones.
- Butterfly Beach – Goa still has some unexploited areas that have an equal share of wonders. One of the best-known hidden places in Goa is Butterfly Beach. It is a paradise of natural wonders where you will experience spectacular butterflies, goldfish, and crabs. Unfortunately, you will not find a proper land route to reach Butterfly Beach unless you restore to trekking through the forest.
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary – The Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary is undoubtedly a place you cannot miss in Goa. Away from all commercial excitement, it provides a perfect location if you are a lover of nature. You will find yourself in a world of enchanting beauty. The rich flora and fauna, along with a wide range of butterflies and birds, will tempt you to stay in this natural environment.
- Margao Municipal Market – It is time for shopping with your heart out. The Margao Municipal Market is just a dream market for shopaholics. You will get everything you desire in this market without even feeling tired. It is a place where you can hang out for hours.
Goa has some exotic locales that are still unexplored. These places are serene from the daily hustle and bustle of life. If you are on tour to Goa, you will not find these places in your itinerary. You have to research with the locals who are always ready to help. The Arvalem Caves is one such place that has existed since the 6th Century BC. Some beaches have their equal share of beauty. You will not be able to reach these beaches with the local transport. Hence you have to hire a vehicle of your own to explore the beautiful places of Goa.
Goa is an ideal destination for everyone. If you are a party lover and love excitement and fun, you can choose North Goa. On the other hand, South Goa is for those who want to get away from the daily hustles of life. It has serene beaches, silent beach parties and has a lot of villages around. There are many hotels and cottages available that are within your budget. Hence if you do not have Goa on the list of your places of visit, you must plan a trip instantly. You have to experience the vibe of Goa in your veins. Goa is a genuinely natural holiday destination for all age groups.