The list of 30 under 30 is featuring more and more teenagers and young twenty-somethings breaking the barriers of the business world. One story that fits perfectly into this mold is of Farrhad Acidwalla who has shown immense potential and inspiration..
Farrhad Acidwalla is an Indian entrepreneur, investor, and TEDx speaker. Farrhad was born on 16th November 1993 in Pune. He studied at Bombay Scottish School and later graduated from the prestigious H.R. college with a makoy in economics and commerce. He completed his LLB from K.C Law college Mumbai.
The journey to the stars:
Farrhad’s entrepreneurial journey dates back to when he was 13 years old. Like all of us, Farrhad was a teenager facing continuous study pressure. But passion found its way into this young man’s life when aero-modeling classes captured his immediate interest.
He came across website creation on the internet and decided to create an aviation website. Farrhad didn’t let the unfamiliarity of website creation and HTML deter him and upheld his pursuit with just $10 borrowed from his father. He built an online community around aviation and aero-modeling and later sold it for $1200.
While speaking at a TED Talk event, Farrhad said, “Fueling planes and flying that at distant spaces gave me a drive… a drive to fuel my aviation ambition.”
A few years later, he used $400 to launch Rockstah Media, the success of which pushed the young entrepreneur into the center spot, getting him acknowledgement when CNN did an interview with him when he was 17 years old. Despite being a very young company, Rockstah media had a comprehensive team of developers, marketers, and designers across the globe.
- CNN Money Featured named him as one of the Top 5 young entrepreneurs
- Featured on Forbes Under 30 list
- Secured 4th on IndiaTV’s list of Most Promising Young Indian Entrepreneurs
- Was in the Fresh List of GenNext achievers by Verve
- Featured as “Country’s smartest Gen Z-ers of the moment” by VOGUE India.
- 2nd on The Telegraph’s list of “25 internet success stories aged 25 and under”
- Member of the Board of Advisors at AIESEC in NMIMS (Shirpur).
- He has been featured on The Economic Times, The Times of IndiaCNN,LiveMint, and MSN.com, to name a few.
- Widely published by The Asian Age, The Economic Times, Entrepreneur, etc.
You Can Also Check this out Kickstarting Quite Literally – Neeman’s Success Story
Farrhad Acidwalla is an Indian entrepreneur, investor, and TEDx speaker who has also led teams that have assisted brands like Atlassian, Asus, Lenovo, and Microsoft.
One of the most crucial pieces of advice by the young achiever is “If you’re failing and not learning from it, you’re wasting your time. You will learn far more from your smallest failure than you will from your greatest success.”Farrhad Acidwalla is making India proud with his work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and the zeal to be successful. We are sure that his potential to rise is undoubted.